1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198047549508 - (kirre / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kirre, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Kirre

Kirre Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43641890
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047549508 (kirre)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi ive waited for a very long time now and running out of patient.
    i would appreciate if you guys could get this thing sorted. im starting to get seriusly worried.
    i got banned cuse it sais i was "scamming whit money". for a time i was away as i said on the other post. so i dident even notice untill my friend said i was online when i was at work he called me on the phone to ask why i dident answer him on steam. i had been working for a while so i did not notice the hijacker so i couldent never been able to send a report to steam that i needed help from them.
    u resently unbanned 2 of my friends Herrix and RadioActiveMonkey. u banned them because of me using them as alternative accounts. but as u could see they werent a part of this mess. and im not either. pls help me. trading is the reason i start my pc :(

i have been working for some time now so i havent been able to check steamrep or anything on the internet at all thats why im writing to you now.

Thanks before hand!​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646