1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198048187419 - (Razorkiller the Hedgehog / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Razorkiller, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43960845
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048187419 (Razorkiller the Hedgehog)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no other alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,I would like to know what is the main reason why I got randomly banned,this should be misunderstanding since I hadn't done anything wrong.
    I don't know why I got banned and the reason itself ,if it is possible,please tell me the reason why I have been banned,that I can explain further with this.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The reason is listed on your SR profile,
  3. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    I am terribly sorry but,I don't see any reason on my steamrep profile...nothing really says anything about it...
  4. ☣Solaire☣

☣Solaire☣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87098464
  5. ☣Solaire☣

☣Solaire☣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87098464
    Sorry upload failed XD
    Heres the picture:
    upload_2014-11-9_20-3-43.png
  6. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    Weird...Honestly I have no information about him,so your telling me he tried to scam or hijack my account?
    I am surprised he failed...Since if he would try to steal my account or would be already in my account I would have noticed that already.
    But again,I am shocked that someone tried to scam my account.
    Thus that is not my alternate account,I mean if it would he should had already my mail used and etc.
    But glad nothing terrible happened.

In case if it possible to ban or mark as scammer?
    I am not sure what program or things he tried to scam my account I just hope will get punished for this.
  7. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    They already have, it's why you are marked: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198126804041

There was another alt listed on the main page, any idea who they are? http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198119857942

Let me get this straight. You are saying that you don't know anything about the account that is marked as your main? The reason you are marked?
    Are you sure you've never shared an internet connection with this person or tried to trade Dota 2 items saying you will give them money?

While it isn't my place to make judgements, it isn't very likely that you know nothing about this case.
  8. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    The first guy and the other one,I never knew them and never met them.
    I guess this is pretty much some sort of mistake or something else,but again if you people are telling me that they did tried to scam...
    I had no clue at all that they tried to.
    And I didn't shared info or tried to trade Dota 2 items with these guys.
    I mean,look up yourself in my steam game history,I don't play Dota 2 at all.(Not fan of those type of games).
  9. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Ok, not much else to do here but wait until an admin asks a question, gives more information, or takes the case. No point in talking to me about this since I can't do anything here. You should probably mark this thread as watched by clicking the watch thread link in the top right. Until then, wait it out.

Like I say down in my signature, I try to help where I can, but I am NOT staff.
  10. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    Well,I appreciate for information,and yes,It is already watched.
    Thus In case I did myself a small research about these 2 guys,as I get the point that they are both scammers and they're both added in their friendslist.
    Must be some connection between them,I can only say that I have no further information about them,only knowing now that they tried to scam me and some other people.
    Thus I didn't added them at all. And never knew about this,except that I was trying to find a game to gift to my close friends on steam in tf2outpost.
    After reloading few times the page on tf2outpost I get the message as I am banned.
    Again,I was confused not knowing what was happening.

For now,I'll wait until Admin responds,and if it possible to have a research again to see if this wasn't a mistake or something else.
    If admin needs more info,please ask away and I'll try to help out with this case.
  11. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    Just wondering if admins are on the looking up the case yet?
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  13. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    Thank you for the appeal tips!

And I'll explain everything here as much as I can.

#7: Again,I honestly do not have any alternative accounts,this is usually my main account,
    And I am basically the main family member who uses this account,no one else,I would only share my account with my real life friends,
    As for logging in from another computer and playing video games in my friends house.
    Thus I could tell my mail if requires for this case.
    #12:My apologizes for rushing with the appeal,I'll keep my patience now.
    #15:Again,sorry for the rushing.
    #16:Well,I guess I'll normally wait then,I won't bother asking this to be straightly investigated.

Big thanks for the appealing tips again.
  14. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    In case some more strange things are happening around.
    I have found the main reason all behind this.
    So,few days ago,I gifted my friend Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and couple of days later,
    I received a message from one of my friends and asking me to check this picture,I clicked it and the link sent to me black screen page.
    I closed it and saw my friend saying "Oh my god! I have a virus!".
    Well I was trembling with fear at that moment,and I went to my browser settings and deleted cookies and all info.
    But I guess this failed,this also approves why when I gifted my friend the Counter-Strike:Global Offensive and then he tells me,
    That the gift is revoked to some russian account owner.
    But...Does this mean I have been banned by Steamrep by this? I mean,take a look on Facebook and Steam,they're both right now having issues,
    With spams and fake links,I guess this is a new way to "scam",but I don't know if this is some sort of DDOS attack.
    Thus,I want to know if I pressed the link,did it activate some sort of trade that was accepted but I didn't see it?
    I want to know if my account is safe or not...cause I need further info what to do?
    And does my reason fully verify everything?

P.S. Not bumping this thread,Only adding more info.
  15. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
  16. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    On regards to the comment on my profile by you, I refer to my previous post.
  17. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    Well,just letting you know this all proper disturbance for me,don't get me wrong trying to have faster contact with you by bothering a lot seems necessary and wrong.
    I understand all the conditions but just there are many reasons have been going on lately so I just don't know what happened at that time and with further alternative accounts reasonings on me.
    Look,I can wait,but understand my point that whenever I try to see if someone is checking my appeal,it feels like no one didn't.
    Otherwise on main appeal reports I see responds on other people and imagine the rest of the appeals not having any further responds only asking to keep patience.

My apologize to the criticism but look on my way what I am trying to say.
    It's just a disappointment,that is all I want to say.
    (In case,Please remove this reply if it is necessary but at least understanding this,at least I will know you read this and getting the point,
    Just again I am asking you not to hold the line).
    For now I will stay silently until I get respond for the investigation...
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    [​IMG]
    We have near 800 appeals open, most of which are OLDER then yours. Why would your appeal have any priority?
  19. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:
    *sigh*
    I'll just wait...again just make this possible.
    Also Happy New Year!
  20. Razorkiller

Razorkiller New User

Steam:

Ok,I have waited enough and I had enough. First of all let me begin with this from start to the end.
    Now basically,I have been banned by SteamRep with no rightful meaning further known as no further information why was I banned or is it even confirmed that it's true from the ban reason. To be honest as I hear people saying here that I have alternative accounts which I never owned and never created one. And seriously? Is there even mail confirming or security checking on profile that if my profile is scammed or not? (Or User is a scammer without further investigation).
    Look I have been like this and I wasn't wanting to make a disrespectful meaning here,because I was scared this might lead me to more confusion. Again I didn't know why was I banned or why I am banned right now. And those alternative accounts scammed Dota 2 items which you could at least investigate if I did play Dota 2 or not. Simply enough I am not pleased with this kind of service,literally...I am sorry but I just upset right now and disappoint,because I was waiting for nothing...I even tried to add Administration to help with this out but the only thing admins respond on steam that they are currently unavailable to help or just basically all administration is busy with real life issues. I do understand it is a hard job but please,you cannot treat people like this with such treatment,there has to be some update on security or something else with trade tagging on scammers.
    And there is no priority on my profile,unless it has been false report. I don't even exactly know who reported me as a scammer.
    The ONLY thing I know I might mistakenly clicked on facebook or image virus link and my chrome is a bit broken by this,trying to recover.
    Now please,I gave up all the information and all,just do not treat me with queue option. Just please let me talk here with the administration that I could know what exactly is the reason all behind this and close this thread away. And please don't judge me if I am talking like this,I-I mean...I am just upset with the service and all trying to get help but again confusion confusion in the beginning happened.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.