1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198048345222 - (Riches / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Left 2 kill, May 9, 2015.

1. Left 2 kill

Left 2 kill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44039747
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198048345222-anthony-martial-banned-by-sr.135406/

Appeal for
    BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048345222 (Riches)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So this happened a long time ago (around 3 years ago) and i was pretty young back then and my friend told me i could be getting money if i got more +rep i could trade my item for more and better items because people would think im someone famous ( i was around 12 back then and i had wishes of being famous i dont even know why haha) so i started asking the people on my friends and random people i met on games like tf2 to post "rep" on my wall because i didnt really see no harm in it. Then my friend introduced me to steamrep because i was trying to be a tf2 which was pretty expensive(an unsual around 30-40$) so my friend told me to check the person who i was buying it from if they were real and not just scammer, so i checked and everything was normal but then cuz i was curious i checked mine and i saw that it said that my rep status was banned and i didnt understand that it was bad. Later i stopped playing games in which you trade like tf2 so it didnt bug me but now i started playing cs:go and i wanna trade some items but i cant use csgo lounge because it says im banned! I didn't understand that what i did was wrong so could you please unban me! Thank you and have a good day​
  2. Left 2 kill

Left 2 kill New User

Steam:
    Oops about the previous appeal i chose first appeal but this is my second my first was rejected because my computer didnt work well
  3. Left 2 kill

Left 2 kill New User

Steam:
    I know you guys ask for an alternate account and as you may see i didn't put one because at that time i didn't have one but im wondering do i need to put my alternate if i made it recently
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Absolutely. Any and all.
  5. Left 2 kill

Left 2 kill New User

Steam:
  6. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Left 2 kill

Left 2 kill New User

Steam:
    Roudy i was wondering if you could help me is the process of choosing with appeals random or by date?
  8. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
  9. Left 2 kill

Left 2 kill New User

Steam:
    so is my format good or anything i need to change?
  10. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Given the lack of reports against your account since this appeal was made and the fact that fake rep is no longer a taggable offence, I am dropping your tag.

Please read this thoroughly and ensure you are aware of what is considered valid reputation: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**