1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198048603383 - (Deadpool™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ๖ۣD@ntƩ™, Jun 19, 2015.

1. ๖ۣD@ntƩ™

๖ۣD@ntƩ™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44168827
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048603383 (Deadpool™)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    havent​

Appeal description:
    I'm just a player. Sorry for my english i am from Ukraine.My story is as follows. My account broke a long time but I did not notice that my account there is a complaint. And I saw it as the current began to use tf2wh.com. And when you connect me to write Steamrep scammer. Then I moved to this site and saw that I was written complaint . As for the post I link a profile Taco. I do not even know.And I realized that it was a year ago, I was the one who hacked and hacked me posted these false link.
    I ask you to remove my bank because I am not guilty.
    Here's a link to this thread http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198048603383-๖ۣۜdeadpool™.14171/
    I talked to this guy and he said he could prove that I am not guilty.
    Here is the screenshots 2 of them on russian,unfortunately I can not translate it into English( It's what I have!I know that 3 years have passed but but I dont want people to think that i am scammer!
    I ask you please help!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello ๖ۣD@ntƩ™,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #8: Public profile, public backpack on ALL your accounts.

Your account is set to Friends Only. Please set both your profile and backpack to be visible by the Public or we cannot accept your appeal.

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.
    The things you need to block out are:
    - Block out: Credit Card or other payment information
    - Block out: Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Block out: Steam Login name
    - Block out: CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type "paint" and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select "edit").

All images need to be uploaded as attachments. Please do not link to 3rd-party sites like imgur or puu.sh for your evidence.
  3. ๖ۣD@ntƩ™

Steam:
    Its all replies of the tickert
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Admin edit: Hid images as redacted information is still visible.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Appeal granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. ๖ۣD@ntƩ™

Steam:
    Thank you so much:)
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin: