1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198049835348 - (✪ Lemi™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lemi™ [SRB], Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemi™ [SRB]

Lemi™ [SRB] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44784810
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198049835348 (✪ Lemi™)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi, i am appealing after 200+ days because didn't even see that I am banned and i can't use csgolounge, I had account that was hacked and some guy scammed few knifes from my account, I sent ticket to steam support long ago, they gived me back my account, but the hacker got me again i don't know how and from then on i don't have access to that account, I successfuly changed customurl to my own and the second account that the guy used in scamm was his account...I am writing to you today because this is my main and only account right now and i would really like to make trades on csgolounge. One more question, my friend is Banned by SR too and SteamREP site says that his account is connected to the scamming account, I don't know why... if you can help me and remove bans... thank you in advance.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You must appeal with the original marked account not this alt account - there is nothing on our end that suggests you are not an alt account/another account to the primary account that was tagged.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.