1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198050559974 - (Promo {Buying s✿✿✿} / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by «KG» Cheese, Apr 12, 2015.

1. «KG» Cheese

«KG» Cheese Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45147123
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050559974 (Promo {Buying s✿✿✿})

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    Over 2.7 years ago i was in a tf2 game. My friend gave me a bill's hat. I continued to keep that hat, later i found out i was reported and trade banned by steam. It have been a very long time since then, and obviously this steamrep tag has haunted me since, i cannot join simple trade/rocket jump servers. I would love it the banned tag was removed, i have not committed any offenses since and i feel like this tag needs to be removed.

~Promo
    -Thanks​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  3. «KG» Cheese

Steam:
    Oh my goodness, i've spent just over 2 and a half years finding a friend to repay him, turns out it wasnt him that reported me, so heres my new plead, i wish for my ban to be removed on account that i didnt actually scam anyone and there wasnt actually enough evidence to convict me here, the video shows him not seeing an item, this could have easily been a glitch, there is easily not enough evidence for this.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Even if it wasn't shown on his side, the steam trade ALSO will denote adding or removing the items in the trade chat. He would have seen that.
  5. «KG» Cheese

Steam:
    Even, if i did, and i were to admit to it, no actual harm was done. No items were traded and the trade was ended by me. This offense was commited over 2.7 years ago, and by then i have obviously learned my lesson as i am here trying to appeal the banned tag on my steamrep profile. I hope you can understand as i have learned my "lesson" per say.
    ~Promo
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Many people use "I have changed because I am appealing" as means to have a clean profile and then continue the fraudulent behavior; such is why I am sure that reasoning with respects to your appeal, would not be enough.
  7. «KG» Cheese

Steam:
    >Been over 2.5 years, no since "bad behavior" im sure i know what i'm doing buddy, but thanks for the input.
  8. «KG» Cheese

Steam:
    Can this get replies so i atleast know what's going on here?
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -I find the original evidence sufficient.
    -I find their was never such a reported/verified glitch as you claim, even after being called out by silent, you simply change your story.
    -I find you have not learned any "lesson" as you fail to take responsibility for your actions instead "trivializing" what you did, deferring to time since incident and no new offenses in that time, something Roudy was simply trying to point out to you.

Appeal denied.