1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051443139 - (420 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 420, Aug 21, 2014.

1. 420

420 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45588705
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051443139 (420)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear steamrep, I commit this type of scam because I became very jealous to my friend. He have good items and always bullying me because I don't have any good items. So it makes me think that I want to have good items too but I don't have any money to buy on it. So I tried to scam people, but all of them fail and I NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM THEM. And while i'm doing this on them, they told me that they will report me here in steamrep. I stop scamming people because i'm scared to be ban. Now that I've been ban now, I'm really really sorry for what I've done, sorry for fooling people, sorry for acting so childish(because of my jealous). And the victim that reported me didn't loose any items. Sorry also to you my friend.​
  2. 420

420 New User

Steam:
    Help pls. :'(
  3. 420

420 New User

Steam:
    If god can forgive, why do people cant? Please. Unban me. I didn't get anything to him.
  4. 420

420 New User

Steam:
    Please, make an action for this. :'(
  5. Please don't write these things to bump your appeal. Your appeal can be reviewed maybe months later due to a huge backlog of reports and appeals in SR. Please be patience.

I'm not a staff, just a member who likes to help.
  6. 420

420 New User

Steam:

Sorry man. I'm just a first timer here in steam rep. I didn't know that bump'ing a thread is prohibited. Sorry again. :(
  7. Bumping isn't prohibited, bumping is just useless. Admins work with the oldest appeals, that's why it is useless.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.