1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198051852739 - (★ Ambidextrous ★ / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ambidextrous 2, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45793505
    Appeal for BANNED BY D2T

Steam profile: 76561198051852739 (★ Ambidextrous ★)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    N/a​

Appeal description:
    Source: Dota2 Traders
    Tag:
    BANNED BY D2T, D2T CAUTION
    Where to go:http://forums.steamrep.com/forms/appeal.4/respond
    Additional notes: D2T is now defunct, one can now appeal to SR for those tags.

I come to you, again because my last post was marked 'invalid' so I wasn't sure whether or not to open another appeal. Anyway, in my other post it was invalid, I assume because I am banned by Wanted GoV. I am currently speaking to them about it, I went on their TeamSpeak last night to talk to an admin (Waxe), I wanted to talk to TonyBereeta but he wasn't online at the time. Sorry for the repetition but I am here to get my D2Traders ban appealed. I was away on holiday two years ago (at the time of the offence) when I allowed my little brother on my account, he got into some trouble, I'm going to say that he was impersonating as that is what it states on SR, I've warned him to never do it again and hasn't committed another offence again since, I am also here to say Yes I have also reimbursed the victims, unfortunately not through virtual items but through PayPal. It was equivalent to the amount the item was that was taken from them.

I hope you can understand where I am coming from as I am just a regular steam user, never been into any trouble (myself) and I am only looking to trade my items on CS:GO on CS:GOLounge and am unable to do so due to these account bans on SR. Also if I have failed to fill out a sufficent report please tell me what I need to fix up when you reply as I am new to appealing, due to me only finding out a few days ago I was banned.

Thank you for your time :)

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.