1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198051902357 - (ChickenCurrey / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Knox, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Knox

Knox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45818314
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051902357 (ChickenCurrey)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I admit I scammed on TF2. I no longer play TF2 but the ban still remains. It's blocking me from trading with other players and playing other games. I am truly sorry for my crimes and I will never commit another offence to the steam community. I did not receive any benefit from the attempted scam whatsoever, nor will I attempt to in the future. Please forgive me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Did you repay the users who entered the fake raffle?
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review I cannot determine from the provided screenshots if any users actually entered the raffle, your intent was clear as day tho. I will reduce the tag to a caution due to time tagged/time appeal pending and unable to identify any specific victims (other then the original reporter) The caution will not be appealable (not that it will be granted) unless you provide inventory history (compliant to our evidence standards) for the time of the offense.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**