1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198051975049 - (WhiteFox / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WhiteFox, Oct 27, 2014.

1. WhiteFox

WhiteFox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45854660
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051975049 (WhiteFox)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I never scammed anyone. More likely I got scammed instead, I lost all my id once and SteamRep helped me get it back. Please unban me.​

Attached Files:

2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    The reason for your ban, according to your profile, is you were hijacked. Did you contact Steam Support to get this account back? If yes, could you show screenshots of the support ticket confirming that you recovered the account?

I'll leave this here to help you out:
  3. WhiteFox

WhiteFox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45854660
    I have a screenshot of when officer HelenAngel helped me out with my case of hijacked account 1 year ago on exactly 4/14/2013

Attached Files:

4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello WhiteFox,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.

The things you need to BLOCK OUT are:
    - Credit Card or other payment information
    - Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Steam Login name
    - CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type PAINT and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select EDIT).
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    2 weeks to follow up, or your appeal will be concluded.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I have downgraded your tag to a caution and closed this appeal for lack of follow-up. When you can return with the requested info, you may submit a new appeal to have the tag removed.
    Hidden Content: