1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198052331698 - (Herbert awpher0 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Herbert awpher0, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Herbert awpher0

Herbert awpher0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46032985
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198052331698 (Herbert awpher0)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi everyone, its me Herbert and i feel ashamed for my offense.
    First of all i want to share the story of me becoming a wannabe scammer (ive tried scamming once, and i got instantly punished for it via steamrep (which i am thankful of)). So first of all when i got introduced to csgl ive became a bet addict instantly. Ive started with 5€, and ive always rebought skins if i lost them all. (150€ total bought skins from steam market via real money). I have become poor, and rich aswell. My highest inventory consisted of ~450€. Ive never been a bad guy ever before, i have got everything from trading and betting only. Then a dark era came i lost bet after bet, which made me broke, and i tought about i will trade my knife away for skins to continue betting and get my inventory back bit by bit. Then a dude showed up who offered real money for my knife, ridiculously high price. I tought he was a scammer but i still got scammed thanks to my weak willpower. After steam have failed helping me, they told me they cant do anything its my only fault (lol what a bs imo), ive became a bit depressed and i didnt see any way out then to try to scam and get back my knife somehow. I have impersonated some steam reputation guy and ive got punished for it instantly. I hope i hadnt done it but im here. I lost my dignity and my csgl stats with my almost 1k betting history and reputations. I cant give you anything only my word on not scamming again. I promise that was my first and totally my last scam try ever. Ive felt bad trying to scam so im happy that i wont have to feel it again. I hope you can give me a 2nd chance to prove that im a worthy player to trust again. Sorry for the long post.
    Yours sincerely, SoFcknPro/Killero/Herbert/Thymadtrapster.​
  2. Herbert awpher0

Herbert awpher0 New User

Steam:
    I am patient i have time, but it would be good to get a reply in a week or so. I hope mine wont be forgotten.
  3. Herbert awpher0

Herbert awpher0 New User

Steam:
    ***MISSING INFO***
    I forgot that i have an alternate account. I didn't use it for anything, i have created it to make a smurf account but after i lost everything i didn't have the money to buy another copy of CS:GO, now i am using it as an ALT account to continue betting with my legally bought skins. Currently it has a clear inventory (i have lost everything) But i can show the tradehistory and the CSGL history whenever it is needed.
    Alternate Accounts: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136639633
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Impersonating to scam also scams the person you are impersonating of their reputation. Other then it being premeditated and having time to re-think your decisions, it was an admin who was at the time, tagged on SR, that shows you were aware of SR and the impact of such a user to the community. I cant accept an appeal under such conditions. You simply knew or should have known better.

denied.