1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198053232523 - (Mr2pudding / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mr2pudding, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46483397
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198053232523 (Mr2pudding)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I don't have much evidence here, so let me explain.
    I know not how or why I've been listed as a SCAMMER. The alt under my SteamRep page is that of a friend of mines. This would lead me to believe (after looking at what he was accused of) that I was wrongly associated with the scamming that went on that he was involved in.

If I was listed as a Scammer for a reason OTHER than being associated or confused with 76561198046473756 then I would like to know what I was accused of. I have never (to my knowledge) committed anything that was close to scamming. High/Lowballing, maybe, but that is from when I was new and wanted new weapons, so I scrap banked in hopes for some cool Uniques.

Overall, I think I was wrongly associated with a Middleman (who, in his alt list, has a couple of my own friends listed...) . If that is not the case, then I would at least like to know why I'm a SCAMMER, even if the title isn't lifted.

Thanks!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were marked as an alt of the user listed on your profile. Please disclose any alternate steam accounts you have or any that can be linked to you, even if not yours, such as a brother. Please describe your relationship with the account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046473756 more specifically.
  3. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    I don't have any other Alts that I've made or know about.

Sypl is a friend of mine I met (in person) about 3 or 4 years ago at a day camp when we were younger. I have stayed in contact with him and like to play TF2 and Garry's Mod with him for fun.

Under HIS alts are are listed: 76561198044017607 "Jett Stream" my friend that I have gone to school with since Kindergarten. Also listed is: 76561198079529379 "KARKAT" his younger brother. Myself, and somebody else I've never heard of.
    Hope this helps out. I know what he did was wrong, but I think I was wrongly associated.
  4. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    Just realized something: The phrasing "his younger brother" might've been confusing.
    KARKAT is Sypl's younger brother not Jett's
  5. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    Just wondering where you are in the whole process. I'm fine with hearing "we have put you on hold for a month" I'd just like to know that.
    Thanks again!
    (I'm mostly interested now b/c I've gotten back into TF2 now that school is almost over, and I wanna get back into trading.)
  6. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    Bump up bump up and get down.
  7. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    Hey You are the One
    Just checking in to see where this investigation stands now. As Christmas passes, I've gotten more into trading and killstreak weapons and what-not, so I'd like to know if this will be lifted soon, or if it is foolish to expect a response anytime within the next couple months or so.
    Thanks!
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Can you explain why you and sypl have multiple shared internet connections with each other?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Mr2pudding

Mr2pudding New User

Steam:
    I'm not sure how that works? Would Minecraft Hamachi Servers appear as multiple shared internet connections? I think that is the extent of our connecting. He's been at my house a number of times, and has logged on to Steam on his laptop and logged out of my account to play on his on my main computer. I don't think we've done anything other than that.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    So he has logged onto your account before? Have you logged into his account as well?
  11. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Please follow up within 14 days.

Do you still claim that you do not have any alternate steam accounts or any steam accounts that can be linked to you, even if not yours, such as a brother?
  12. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @Mr2pudding,

Seeing you didn't reply within the 14 days ( 2 weeks) given, arching this report and rejecting your appeal.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.