1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198054618430 - (Tempestツ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tempestツ, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Tempestツ

Tempestツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47176351
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198054618430 (Tempestツ)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    It says Duke is my alt because I let him login into my account for him to play Terraria. He is a school friend. I have never used his account as an alternate steam account what he does is his business. 76561198060205633​

Appeal description:
    I wanted to buy 3 mann co. keys from Tf2shop.net, I went to checkout to fill the credit card details and when I was done filling out the things like my name and the card number I would press done, then the page would seem to refresh itself not saying that my order was completed or that there was an error in the info I gave when I clicked on done, and the info I entered to make my purchase wouldn't be there. I tried entering the same info about 5-6 times and the same thing would happen. About 2 days later when I tried joining one of the trading TF2 servers I like playing on I was disconnected before joining and a message said i was banned, since it was a trade server I thought it might of had something to due with my steamrep, I checked and it said I was SR Banned for 2 TF2shop Chargebacks at the time I was very confused for one because I didn't know what a chargeback was and I was suddenly SR banned. Around a day later the owner of TF2shop.net Penguin 76561198044255126 added me as a friend on steam I sent him a steam message that same day I accepted the request but I did not get any response. I waited a few days and I tried sending him another message, he didn't respond to it either. I sent him a few more messages to see if he would respond about 2 weeks later and never got a message back. After awhile he eventually unfriended me, I commented on his profile a month or 2 later to add me to talk about my SR ban, he added me and I tried sending him a message and he never messaged back to me. I'm sure Penguin added me in the first place to help me get rid of my SR ban because I didn't get chargedback and I think the website was having problems at the time, but I guess he was too busy to help me with it. I hope you could help me and contact Penguin 76561198044255126 to talk about this issue with him, I would really appreciate it, thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    At this time, due to the report being a direct report and evidence submitted currently DOA due to being linked to a 3rd party hosting site, their is insufficient evidence to support a banned tag.
    Please note, the reporter is still free to submit a new valid report and you may be tagged again if they do.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**