1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198055213658 - (Mildly Morbidly Obese Chihuahua / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SharingIsMean, Apr 16, 2015.

1. SharingIsMean

SharingIsMean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47473965
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055213658 (Mildly Morbidly Obese Chihuahua)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So, I've been wanting CS:GO for quite some while now, I was planning to get it and I was telling my friends. So I just signed up for CSGO lounge because I was planning to get into trading in CS:GO because I was fond of it on TF2 (I'm also banned on that, all because I showed some people on the server I was playing about TF2R, and they thought it was a scam and they got people to report me) anyways a friend traded me a couple of his $.03 cent skins and I searched them up on CS GO lounge. I admit that I immediately tried trading up a couple cents, but that shouldn't be a ban able offense, so I still have no idea why I'm banned. Whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry, just try to let me know what I did wrong. Thank you​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You phished to ppl. back bout 2 year ago. So what happened?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  3. SharingIsMean

SharingIsMean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47473965
    I included it in the appeal description, basically I was telling this server about this website (TF2 Raffle, or TF2R a very trusted community website) , keep in mind I was younger and stupider at the time so I might have seemed as if it were a scam website. That's when I was notified I was banned on Steam Rep, in order for it to be phishing doesn't it have to be to my benefit? I don't know, but thank you for responding and I hope you can understand. Thanks
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello SharingIsMean,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    Phishing is no longer banned for on SteamRep. Hence your appeal has been granted. As the notes are ambiguous I cannot tell what type of phishing was attempted.

Your ban will be removed shortly.