1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198055375706 - (Y.Hwan.G / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Y.Hwan.G, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Y.Hwan.G

Y.Hwan.G New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47554989
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055375706 (Y.Hwan.G)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    im still using this account and i wont make any other account from trade.​

Appeal description:
    So it was about 6month ago. I was in Korean trade server and i was selling the Taunt: High five to people. I said i'm selling the clean one but then i was the dirty one. i didn't no that because i was selling so many Taunt: High five and there was just one dirty one.... and it was the last one that i got, so soon as i sold the dirty one out(eventhough i didn;t know that it was dirty one) i just turn of the game because i was so tired. Then i kind of quit TF2 about 6month because i got bored of it. Then when i came back i realized that i got ban from the SteamREP I wrote a Appeal form in korean version of SteamRep but then they are taking too long so im just writing here to finish this quickly http://cafe.naver.com/alliedbans/10916 this is the one that i appeal from it. As you can see i traded many other clean High five
    and there was just one dirty one. And also i have apology to the person that i sold the dirty High five which is (Chicken). And he said he will forgive me. I will really make sure that it wont be happening again. Thank you for reading this.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663