1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198055428145 - (5w4g_m4ch1n3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 5w4g_m4ch1n3, Apr 18, 2015.

1. 5w4g_m4ch1n3

5w4g_m4ch1n3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47581208
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055428145 (5w4g_m4ch1n3)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    To whom is deciding my fate,

Apparently I was banned by steamrep 1080 days ago now, coming up on 4 years, and as I added a few items to csgo lounge for the millionth time, I was banned because of a ban by this website? Pretty sure I did try to scam someone back then, when I was 14 apparently, but I don't even play tf2 anymore, haven't done in years and my account was trade banned for a long time by Volvo. Please consider un-banning me, I haven't attempted to scam someone in a VERY long time and I feel that at this point a ban stopping me from betting in csgo shouldn't really be caused by a failed attempt scam on tf2 four years ago. Please help me! If these bans are permanent then please tell me and I will unfortunately have to create a new account.. :/

Sincerely 5w4g_m4ch1n3 (Don't worry its a joke name!)​
  2. 5w4g_m4ch1n3

5w4g_m4ch1n3 New User

Steam:
    Also, after reading through some of the other appeals, it has been said that I shouldn't be able to bet on csgolounge if I have a ban on steamrep, but I have been doing so for months now, below is the attached trade offer links to prove it! Sorry for inconvenience.
  3. 5w4g_m4ch1n3

5w4g_m4ch1n3 New User

Steam:
  4. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100537494
    Well, if you were to make another account it would still get banned. One of your offenses; Fake Rep is no longer a bannable offense, so you can be forgiven for that. But being forgiven for a middleman scam will be up to the moderators.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @5w4g_m4ch1n3,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

- CSGOLounge has a bug, its been looked at by the owner.
    - I'm not too interested in the trades with it.
    - You didn't list any alts. Please reply with a list of alts, see topic linked above.
    - I'm interested in the trades around May 2nd, 2012 and of June 2013. See below.

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.
    The periods we want to see are from
    - April 28, 2012 to May 5th 2012
    - June 1, 2013 to Juli 1, 2013

If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before and/or after those dates.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    • If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  6. 5w4g_m4ch1n3

5w4g_m4ch1n3 New User

Steam:
    Ahh f✿✿✿ it, ill just transfer my items to my Alt and start scamming again to get my items back from csgolounge, thanks for the help guys! Must be nice knowing you just created a scammer, and you cant do anything about it! :D Good luck finding my Alt!
  7. 5w4g_m4ch1n3

5w4g_m4ch1n3 New User

Steam:
    Oh wow, first scam complete and im already in profit haha! :D This is too easy! Gonna sell on OPskins now for paypal money! Woop Woop!
  8. ChaSce™

ChaSce™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46218268
    see you in a month when you come back and beg for forgivness you can run but u cant hide.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You purposely failed to provide the requested evidence and you shown no change of heart. On top of that you still want to proceed with the same behaviour, that got you banned for, this appeal is firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**