1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198055481084 - (Ҩ฿™ÐѺℳѺ_ℌøℓ¥ ℊґαḯℓ / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DOMO, May 7, 2015.

1. DOMO

DOMO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47607678
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198055481084 (Ҩ฿™ÐѺℳѺ_ℌøℓ¥ ℊґαḯℓ)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: ShrewdNumber5
    | steam3ID: [U:1:87911874]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43955937
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048177602
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048177602

Appeal description:
    Hi, So a few years ago when I first got into steam and playing tf2 I was always playing on rawr servers like everyone else but getting to the point I am not 100% sure what way I got banned yes I do have ideas because I had admin in my name because I was admin of this server while it exisited link here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theflamingbutchers
    I am listed as one of the admins, and they may have took me for a admin impersonator. OR it was because I would find people mainly on my friends list that I had played with before who had unusuals and I would offer weapons, hats, for there high priced unusual which was a few years ago keeping that in mind but that wasent the only unusual I had given a low amount of items for if I recall I did it almost 3-4 times with different people which I think are all still on my friends list. So yes I did shark innocent people of their hats because they didn't know there worth. BUT I have changed and I haven't scammed some one like that since then and heres my trade history to see for yourself that I have been giving fellow players legit offers and buying for their actual worth. http://steamcommunity.com/id/tony500/inventoryhistory/
    If you see the trade where im trading my slug to oscardkiller we were trolling and he said ill give u a wep for it. so that's why you see that in my history. and where you see me offer lots of ref to this guy Higher^ Saffbob for his unusual buccaneers bicorne I have no clue what I was doing because then I traded Higher^ Saffbob again for the stout shako and I gave him legit deal. So yes that being said I was a scammer back when that happened, and my account has been hijacked and they took all my hats but valve sent most of them back but that probably doesn't contribute to anything. So I have come out completely clean and I was 100% honest with you guys and I will say it I was a SCAMMER, and I look back it now and I feel horrible for doing that to people. My trust rating on backpack.tf yes they are both from people on my friends list but I have traded them plenty of times and I was always fair. One last thing this ALT account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048177602
    I did try and use it to sell one of my unusuals I had scammed on the outpost but it is also the account my little brother plays on sometimes not very often. PLEASE take this into consideration! I have nothing left to hide.​
  2. DOMO

DOMO New User

Steam:
    I Have done my good deed of repaying for being I scammer I went on a server and gave away all of my unusuals for FREE to what ever lucky person I randomly picked on the server! I now have no unusuals! and I have belive I redeemed myself by doing so since I felt like it would be the right thing to do since i had use to be a scammer this was my repayment giving all my unusuals away for FREE no games or tricks. just look in my trade history. Thanks!
  3. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Repaying the victim means to refund the scammed item to the victim!
  4. DOMO

DOMO New User

Steam:
    Oh my gosh but I thought as long as I gave back the items I scammed it would still be a nice way of giving back for what I did. But now that I have no unusual left. Will I be allowed to find my victims and repay them with other stuff to their satisfaction?
  5. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Yes,you can.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.