1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198056224719 - (☣Phantom☣ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC, Jul 23, 2014.

1. ☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC

☣Ph4nt0m☣ |YBC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47979495
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198056224719 (☣Phantom☣)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello everyone,

This appeal wont affect my mark at all (And i don't really want it to),

It's about corruption.

6 of my reports have been accepted by same admin (Mattie).
    That wouldn't be so odd if all reports have been marked as 'Ready for review'.

Some of reports have been marked as 'Need more info' and such but they still got accepted. I haven't seen this happening on other cases... Additionally reports were several months old and not accepted for long time but they all did all from sudden.

I think that this admin was paid or told to make this actions which may violate you'r own rules. And yes there has been a lot of cover up(s) that i wont go into.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. We have the rule, that a different admin then the marking admin must do the appeal.
    2. As for forward moving your reports, that has to do with a recent improvement of our back end regarding accounts that have a higher number of reports open, those now get some priority.
    3. When a admin does a report, the general idea is to move on the other reports as well on the same account. Hence its not strange that he did multiple of the reports on you.
    4. We don't have many admins to begin with, so much choice you won't get which admin will handle a report. But if you want such to be the case in the feature, please request form #SR2015-SelAdm and fill in your preferred admin on page 69 and send it in.
    5. If any gets told anything, its in internal discussions how to handle stuff. Outcomes of reports are not predetermined by somebody else, for they didn't see the report, if they had, they should have handled it.

Also, if you want to "report" a admin for corruption, why make a appeal? A report would be a more correct way.

And what cover ups? We don't delete stuff, unless off topic or w/e.

@Mattie!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    invalid for non public profile.

also this