1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057021828 - (Madsvil / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -=Madsvil=-, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Madsvil=-

-=Madsvil=- Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48378050
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057021828 (Madsvil)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont have any other account man idk why i get banned on this my only account is this and this is my main​

Appeal description:
    I dont have any other account idk why i got banned and why this happend to me i dont wanna be steam banned on my account just because i was friend with some other account that got reported for scamming i just wrote a little bit with the guy and i know him in real life but why do i get to get steamrep banned by doing nothing wrong.... please answer me why and i hope we can fix this problem :eek::(

Attached Files:

2. -=Madsvil=-

Steam:
    I cant do anything about what my friend does on that account just because my friend scammed one doesnt mean that i did it and that it was my account i promise that i created that account but it was for my friend. my friend is using it atm and he has been using it since i created it so when this weekend is over im also gonna talk with him as long as i dont get the steamrep ban because i didnt do anything on that account and i didnt know anything about that my friend was scamming on the account i created for him.... im so sorry about that guy who got scammed and i hope that he got the items back... i hope you guys are gonna fix this so i can trade again because now i cant trade my karambit doppler because everyone is seing that im steamrep banned and untrusted... :( :(:oops:

Reegrets Mads
  3. -=Madsvil=-

Steam:
    I contacted my friend and he said that he was doing it because of a school project they got as homework and he said he had chosen "scamming" as his topic. He also told me that he tried to scam someone but would give the items back after so he could make the project better. The project should contain one guy that got scammed and another one who knew he was a scammer. But know he is just sad because of that he got banned and I also did because of that project.

Regrets Mads
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied, your account, your responsibility, thats valves stance, and thats our stance. Not going to bother to check the validity of your "friend" claim since policy makes it irrelevant.

Ref http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    Related appeal with more info: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198331674224-laurits-metner-banned-by-sr.143243

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.