1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057349664 - (DoomBoom / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Doomboom, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48541968
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057349664 (DoomBoom)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I have a problem with an accepted thread and ban from SR,well the following has happened:

I scammed a guy out of 50$ in PayPal,he made a thread about me of course but i repaid him what he was asking for,which was an Unusual.

So the deal has been made fully through,you can check the thread right here:http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198057349664-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.75441/

The thread has been accepted but i repaid the victim and i am not going to scam again,i have proofs of the Unusual being repaid to the victim.

Here is a picture that he pictured from him self and he even said in the report thread that this report should be invalid because i gave him the hat and the trade went fully through.

Picture:
    http://imgur.com/a/M39bh

NOTE:The picture has been pictured by him,if you want me to picture my Steam Trading history in full screen and unedited i can do that too.​
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    That's not how it works. Once the report has been processed and accepted, it's up to the appeals admins to decide whether the intent to scam was there. Even if you did eventually pay him what you owed, you only did it after you were marked.
    Say what you will, but this does sound pretty shady.
  3. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48541968
    Well,i already said sorry and the thread is accepted,I won't scam anyone anymore.

He got what he wanted though,so what's the problem now?
  4. Tobinator (TBB)

Tobinator (TBB) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45618255
    Someone said he should make an appeal, I think it's not a scam if he got what he wanted I would just consider it a "Delayed Deal" :p
    Doomboom likes this.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied. We do not grant appeals for Paypal scamming. You lied in the report thread and you failed to disclose an alt.