1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057835991 - (Ozymandias / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by OzymandiasHimself, Jul 29, 2016.

1. OzymandiasHimself

OzymandiasHimself Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48785131
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057835991 (Ozymandias)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, I would like to make an appeal. I stole an unusual (Circling Hearts Merryweather) both as a way to dent the pocket of its owner, and to make sure I never have any contact with them ever again. However, after a melodramatic display, I had refunded him every single key that was rightfully his that I had taken (That added up to 48 keys).

I know that what I did was wrong, but at the time, the high tension atmosphere of the predicament had forced me to do something very abrupt, due to just how badly I had been treated by the person in question.

I am not a scammer, this has been my first offence, and it only ever occurred due to my own anxiety to cut any and all ties with this person, as soon as I possibly could, and this was my way of doing it.

I can provide more evidence to any and all of my points if it is required.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This is a really really new tag, no way can I believe you had a change of heart within minutes after the report was made/accepted.
    Denying for at least 4 months.