1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198057837559 - (Alexai Krosko. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by alexai, Sep 23, 2014.

1. alexai

alexai Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48785915
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057837559 (Alexai Krosko.)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

In December 2013, I committed a offense I shouldn't had of done in the first place. I scammed someone, on team fortress two. Here is the proof it happened in December, and the exact thread corresponding to my ban reason :

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/paypal-scam-from-ßdÐ-alexai-kroskovich-76561198057837559.50280/

I have been thinking for almost a year of what I have done, and how bad it is. I didn't think it would get me into some much trouble, (friends hating me because of this, for example and blocking me.) Because of this appeal, I haven't been able to trade properly with others and been banned from multiple trading servers, starting in January 2014.

I am willing to pay the victim the value I had to pay him in the first place, but there is one problem : I cannot find his paypal, (only his paypal name is shown.) And he hasn't been active on steam either for the past two months. I need help finding his paypal, and will gladly repay him if that gets my tag removed. I also learnt something : Never scam someone again, it'll have worst impacts on you than what you think.​
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    This isn't the place to be making conditions. Repayment is a requirement for this appeal to even be considered.

Your victim's paypal email was in the second screenshot in the report, take a look. It's [email protected] if you still don't see it.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Neither do I, but that was the original agreement. Maybe some alternate payment is in order?
  5. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Adding Notes

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646