1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057998747 - (Rüfoots / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rüfoots, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Rüfoots

Rüfoots Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48866509
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057998747 (Rüfoots)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi,
    I just noticed today i have been banned on steam rep, and since i hadn't done anything wrong It took me awhile to see what happened.
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057350348
    This account isn't affiliated with mine in any way.
    I have never recieved any reports on my profile.
    I literally have no idea why i'm banned.
    This guy is just my steam friend.
    I don't have an alternative account.
    This is my only account.
    The "main" of this account is a level 100 person who has been convicted of scamming a stolen p250 sand dune.
    I use my account for just playing games and occasional trading.
    I have never been reported in my life and this is my only and regular steam account for the past 4 years.
    Hope you look into how my account got linked to this mess.
    I can show you any or all evidence required.
    Please help me
    Thanks Aditya​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Nothing on our end suggests this was a mistake.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Rüfoots

Steam:
    Hey, can you provide any evidence that i might be able to appeal against.
    Because i have no clue how to remove this and i don't have any idea how this was triggered in any way?
    btw here's my inventory history too, I haven't been an alt to any account.
    Also i have almost 150 games with a huge playtime on all of them, I just wanted to ask you why would i play with a different account?
    If you think i'm idling, i can show you game progress too.
    Also I've a completely clean steamrep and csgorep, both of which are active and old.
    I can provide any proof necessary. 14599688_1129856820439710_1856232099_o.jpg 14599688_1129856820439710_1856232099_o.jpg 14618663_1129856910439701_642587075_o.jpg

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I have checked and Its absurd you are telling us you have no relation/affiliation with the above account. Since the evidence is solid and you are denying any affiliation, I am declining to provide additional details. Last chance to amend your story or appeal will be denied. 2 week formal notice.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. Rüfoots

Steam:
    I'm only friends with the guy and we sometimes traded, he only once gave me his knife in july. Except that i believe there is no affiliation.
    This is my only account, i have not given its details to anyone, I haven't used it for any illegitimate purposes. Regarding that i have given you solid steam rep and csgo rep links which i haven't been reported ever. I'm just friends with the guy.
    I literally have no idea what evidence you have against me but please give me a chance to validate its proof.

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lying, you are obviously somehow related to the user due to the sheer amount of shared connections going back awhile. You wasted your time (but more importantly SRs time) appealing.

Take a hike.