1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198058244011 - (MVP Again / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MVP Again, Oct 26, 2014.

1. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48989141
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198058244011 (MVP Again)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Literally, I traded with a guy who asked ME to trade my unusual for his, because he played scout more than demo. I accepted. A couple days later, he decides he wants to trade unusuals back. I'd already traded his for something else, so I couldn't. I was 100% kind to the kid (a 14 year old), but then he decides to post this here.

I've been banned at SourceOP now because there is an unconfirmed, 100% BS report against me here. This is absolutely absurd. This is for a 100% legitimate trade. If this is the case, every single trade that has ever been made on TF2 is a banable offense. can this report please be removed.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @MVP Again,

As long as you have not been banned you will have to resort to reply to the open report and resolve issues there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, you can do a appeal. As long as the report has not been finished, you will have to do your amends there.