1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198059262506 - (EvilOz / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by EvilOz, Mar 23, 2015.

1. EvilOz

EvilOz Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49498389
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198059262506 (EvilOz)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Helllo .

I have a Steam Rep caution tag that i received 210 days ago .

I got this by letting a friend use my account , and he was involved in a 3 way trade, where my account was used to buy and re-sell dota 2 keys . 1 guy that was legit in my friend list , told my friend to buy keys from another guy using my account , and he will pay . That did not involved my paypal account. After that in 2 days the 1 "legit" guy from my list chargebacked and i got a steam rep tag . I have repaid the victim that was chargebacked in 48 hours , but i still remained with the tag. After that Mattie , the SR admin investigated the issue and found out that my "legit " friend was not legit and he started to cash out his rep and scam chargeback people. I admit that my steam account was involved and i took the blame of not verifying again that guy, and let my friend traded a few times with my account.

My case is that after 210 days , i have continued to trade , and as it can see in my rep thread from dota2traders , all went good and i have not had any issues from that point . I have also started to trade in cs go for real money , and all is good .

I am trading for real money for over 3 years now , and except that case i have never had any issue with any of my customers.

As you can see the dota 2 trader rep is old and one of the largest in dota . I am not hiding anything , but the Caution tag , is somehow i believe not necessary anymore , and i believe i proved that i am trusted trading for real cash even from that incident , and as the case was when i got the Caution tag , i admitted my implication and my fault . I was as transparent as i could be and i am still honest and have nothing to hide .

The reason that i wish the Caution tag removed is , because i am trying to build a rep in cs : go trade as well , and it holds me back a bit .

That is all , and thank you for your time to read .

I hope i was clear , and if needed please any steamrep admin contact me.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Gl with the appeal!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied. You are lucky to come off with a caution as is and their is no way for you to prove your claim.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**