1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198059355194 - (ϟtryker™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ϟtryker™, May 29, 2014.

1. ϟtryker™

ϟtryker™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49544733
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059355194 (ϟtryker™)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I admit that i had almost scammed steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048732039 but it was unintentional. With this being more than a year ago, i do not remember what happened exactly nor do i have screenshots. What i do remember is the fact that i had no idea what the difference between "dirty" (uncraft) and "clean" (craftable) noisemaker. After looking at the report (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198059355194.28772/) and looking at the pictures provided i feel that the evidence used against me was very insignificant. So insignificant that i do not understand how the admin who banned me could come up with the harsh decision to ban me outright without talking to me. I have posted an appeal before but it is still pending... it has been pending for over a year now. I know that this will be ignored, but im just fed up that trading websites ban you if you are marked here (when there is no proof what so ever). I never meant to scam, it was by my own stupidity. Luckily i will never try to scam again seeing how much of a pain in the ass it is to get unmarked. Oh well, ill post another appeal next year... If it helps, i am sorry. I tried to add the "victim" on steam to apologize but it seems he blocked me.​
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Link to original appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198059355194-ϟtryker™-sr-scammer.28783/
    Link to original report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198059355194.28772/

Just gonna point this out...

On the third screenshot, the victim asks the accused if it is craft-able and he responds with "What do you mean?".
    Also, the report was made only about a year after the accused started playing TF2. It is possible that he didn't know the difference between clean and dirty items.
  3. ϟtryker™

ϟtryker™ New User

Steam:
    thank you knucklejoe. On a side note- i know what the difference between dirty and clean is now... I understand that the original appeal is still pending but it has been pending for over a year now. I appreciate someone taking their time to read my thread and reply even if they are a non-staff.
  4. ϟtryker™

ϟtryker™ New User

Steam:
    It pisses me that i was banned for A) making a mistake and B) when the evidence against me suggests nothing but my ignorance. A point i would like to make is the fact that i was banned in the first 12 seconds after the "victim" reported me. It has been more than a year and i have still never been able to contact a staff member about my appeal. MY OTHER APPEAL HAS BEEN PENDING FOR ONE YEAR AND ONE MONTH.
  5. ϟtryker™

ϟtryker™ New User

Steam:
    This is complete bullshit, the appeal admins sit by while tons of other wrongly accused scammers are banned by incompetent steamrep admins. In the meantime, i am getting auto-banned by every single website that i try to sign into by steam because it uses this shitty website that gives no fair chances to the wrongfully accused. This website will eventually be useless because every single steam member will be banned and their appeals will never be checked. I understand that expressing my opinion will get me banned from this corrupt website, but i dont care because it was not like i am going to get unbanned anyway. f✿✿✿ this appeal service. Here are somethings that would be easier/more likely to happen than getting unbanned : killing myself from holding my breath, winning the lottery, getting struck by lightning on a sunny day, getting hit by a car in the desert, having a pig fly into me, comcast providing excellent internet service, getting shot in the head with a shotgun 5 times and still live, a call of duty game actually being good, a new never before seen color being discovered, or maybe the head of steamrep hating Justin Bieber. If anyone wants to know any other things more likely to happen than someone getting unbanned from steamrep, add me on steam ill give you a few.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646