1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198059416933 - (topix1998 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Postilaatikko, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Postilaatikko

Postilaatikko Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49575602
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059416933 (topix1998)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So, I was appealing about my bans when I saw 76561198064093223 (Intiaani Johnes) was marked as my alternative account. It's not mine. It's my friend's alternative account and I have used my friend's network many times so that may be the reason for this misunderstood. <-- this is what I messaged before.

dupe appeal, see other appeal. <-- this is what I got as an answer.

I don't know how this is dupe appeal because that profile is not mine. I don't know is there any way to proof it but it just isn't mine. There's no any logic to mark this profile as my alternative account if I have used same network with him and if I have scammer tag etc. that doesn't mean all of the scammer profiles are mine.. I have changed and I haven't been scamming in many years. Anyway I just want this profile to be removed from my alternative account list because it's not mine.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, non SR tags must be dealt with prior to appealing an SR tag. Do not make a new appeal unless you clear your skial and reddit tags first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.