1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198060375373 - (-GoV-Black / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vault Boy, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Vault Boy

Vault Boy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50054822
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198060375373 (-GoV-Black)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello to all. I come back after almost a year spent in trading for a problem that afflicts me always. I received CAUTION tag for a my mistake long time ago. I had not yet figured out how to work the world of trading then I got carried away by shady people in every sense, and for doing profit fast I tried to scam a guy. I promised a steam code together my Unusual Lucky Shot Circling Peace Sign, this guy trusted me and after the trade I gave him a fake code. Immediately after the trade, and immediately after receiving the report by the same guy, I realized my mistake, I added it to the friendlist and I have refunded him immediately. After that day I have never scammed people, indeed, I become a nice trader, so much so that I was accepted in -GoV- clan and have been done moderator. To my passion for trading and for various rep took during the trades, an admin promised me that if I continued in that way I would have been done -GoV- admin. This problem of having the CAUTION on steam-rep is keeping me from many things, including that of -GoV- admin be done in the future. The victim has been fully repaid, he also apologized to me in the previous report, because things could be solved without exaggeration that way. In a screen now I shall undertake the update of the trade that testify to the reimbursement of the victim, even if you can find all the screens in my previous report. Please admins to break free from this scourge that afflicts me, I hope you understand. Available for anything, if you need further clarification, you can add me to my steam profile.

PS: Sorry for my english, I used google traslate and after traslating I tried to make the text more undestandable possibile.

I uploaded:

1-TRADE History (Before and After the trade)
    2-The apologies of the guy in the report

If you need anything else, chats ecc...can see it in the old report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198060375373-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.103216/

HOPE I will be freed to the CAUTION tag.

Thanks for all and have a nice day!​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Sorry, I will be unable to grant the appeal, a caution is warranted, you lied in the report against you.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**