1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198060682370 - (Wimp / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Wimp, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Wimp

Wimp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50208321
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198060682370 (Wimp)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    I do not know how to put up the red shield up for the SteamRep Info Block because my computer isnt that good and is quit old.
    That is the link to some of the reputation I had.
    If you had noticed the dates are about 2 years.
    I had quit steam and now I have came back.I have changed through respect,maturity, and have experienced the world properly now
    if you could find it in your heart to forgive me I would appreciate it.
    I was about 13 at that time.I am now 15. I have been bullied and my family was not wealthy.They provided me with so much that they could offer but I could not realize it before. I am a lonely person and most of my friends are online. I have not shared such an amount of personal information before but...things can happen. I would like to apologize to shatteredwings for attempting to scam him,but I believe he has changed his username and could not locate him. I would to start over in the world of tf2.Thank You.​

Attached Files:

2. Wimp

Wimp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Is this ever going to get appealed? I mean its been quite some time If I do say so myself.
  3. Wimp

Wimp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    UPDATE: Do not look over this thread
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report and this appeal, along with other factors related to the case provided by other communities, I am declining to consider the appeal. I was on the fence in this case but you either left out additional accounts in your appeal, or those accounts lied to partner communities regarding your tagging. A strong enough factor for me to dismiss any CoH claim for your appeal.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**