1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198060948880 - (HoodieGamer0 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dynasty Dog, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50341576
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198060948880 (HoodieGamer0)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Now im going to say that this isnt the best 1.i have no pictures,screenshots,history,ect. if i knew i was going to need them i would of got them so just bare with me please this [SCAMMER] tag and these bans have been on me for i think about 2 years and i used ALOT of trade servers,TFWH stuff like that and i gave the kid his hat back it was the EXACT thing that was taken from him and i added a potion to it cause it was Halloween with the eerie crates back in 2012 so if the ban could be lifted that'll be awesome​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    provide proof of repayment.
  3. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    it was a haunted executioner i gave it back on Nov. 10th after having it for 12 days (and i messed up it was a supply crate key not an eerie one ) Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Dynasty Dog,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items. As we do have some requirements, here's what you need to do.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  5. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    DaProofs.PNG (sorry if its too big and a bit sloppy ) Here it the picture of repayment. if more is need please tell me i will get RIGHT on it
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I see a "CookiesandMilk" there, I asume that that is your repayment one. The report we have here had no victim.

Provide:
    - SR ID block of "CookiesandMilk"
    - The original scammed trade in screenshot.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    what is the SR ID Block of "Cookiesandmilk" and how do i get it..
  8. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    A SR block is a block of information pulled from a SR profile page. You've already posted yours in the first post. I'll post it again to give you a better idea of what you should be doing:

Easiest way to get the block for Cookiesandmilk is to go to their Steam profile page, copy the url from there, and paste it into the main page. From there, just copy the block and paste it here.

For the second bit you were asked for, you'll need to go back to your trade history and take another screenshot. All you should be cutting out is your login name from the top right. No point in cropping the image like you have been.
    Just repost the trade on October 29.
  9. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

10. Tyler Likes POTATOESSSS

Tyler Likes POTATOESSSS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49676420
  11. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    i know what it means
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    one week to provide requested info or appeal will be concluded.
  13. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    um hi... have we come to a conclusion or uhh
    do you want me to fix some stuff in here or
    help
    cause its been a year
  14. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    im just gonna
    just gonna leave these here

Attached Files:

15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your reply was long after the deadline given and screens are still cropped, have a week to add me on steam or appeal is denied for good.
  16. Dynasty Dog

Dynasty Dog New User

Steam:
    I have added you waiting for you to accept
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am going to make a very rare exception and grant your appeal, main reasons being, 1) Time tagged. 2) Honest in appeal 3) Only reported for attempt/lack of further evidence. Please do not make me regret this choice and have it affect others like yourself down the road.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**