1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061135134 - (Slayavain / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Slayavain, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Slayavain

Slayavain New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50434703
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198061135134 (Slayavain)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I admitted that I tried to scam him,and I returned him the items back. I wish to change my trading life after I got this caution warning. I have tried to help my friends from scamming lots of time. After a long time of getting this caution, I wish to remove it because I want to be a middle man. I did not wish to scam anyone as that time I was thinking foolishly for making a quick buck. I realized that I have this caution as I was trying to help to be a middleman , but I was quickly rejected by them as I had a caution warning. I have realized my mistake and I have suffered alot from it. From being called a scammer in TF2 to being a "scam middleman" in CSGO which I have never scammed anyone in CS GO before.

I'm really sorry for what I have done in the past, and I hope you guys can appeal my ban. Thank you :)
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The original admin intended to give you a full banned tag but the reporter did not fully followup (and why you were left a caution) I think a caution is more then generous for attempting to defraud another user. Appeal denied.