1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061477497 - (Mang`Ao` / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mang`Ao`, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Mang`Ao`

Mang`Ao` New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50605884
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061477497 (Mang`Ao`)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141308005/ , I don`t remember other that`s only one account.​

Appeal description:
    I want to ask , why I got banned on SR? And more important question why there are not my Alternate account , some JOPA.This guy add me like a month ago and just sold me his steam group that`s all ,after the deal he delete me . Everything was fine before today. Can you explain me why you decide that its my alternate account ,cause I really have no idea.Which documents you need to prove that its not my alternate account.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The reason for your tag is CLEARLY identified on your SR profile, I also went ahead and double checked and no error was made in your tagging. Lying is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied.
  3. Mang`Ao`

Mang`Ao` New User

Steam:
    You gave me bad because of nicknames that you confirmed on SR profile ?LOL and its proof that i`m scammer ?
  4. Mang`Ao`

Mang`Ao` New User

Steam:
    Just explain why you decide that its my alternate account
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You were not tagged based on past names used, that is absurd. Since, you are denying any direct link to the account(s), I am declining to provide you specifics of how we came to that conclusion. I am going to come out right now and say we know you are lying, denying knowing the account(s) beyond what you said above is not true and very unlikely a different SR admin looking at the evidence would come to a separate conclusion. I will only ask once more and allow a single additional reply by you to explain your actual relationship with the other account(s) the appeal will be denied otherwise.
    Edit: 2 week notice to reply

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. You Are The One

Steam: