1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198063569799 - (Sir Super Fluffy Kitten / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sir Super Fluffy Kitten, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Sir Super Fluffy Kitten Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51652035
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198063569799 (Sir Super Fluffy Kitten)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Account of a Friend
    | steamname: [RetroServers.tf] Donation Bot
    | steam3ID: [U:1:196681425]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:98340712
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156947153
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198156947153

Appeal description:
    Back in April I had a report made against me by Howtoeatpoineaples http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report76561198063569799tf2teamfortress2items.97692/. He was right that a chargeback had been made to his account and other peoples accounts that post on my backpack.tf These chargebacks were initiated solely by paypal on their own volition and completely against my wishes or intentions. What happen was paypal limited my account in March and when paypal limits an account they transfer all funds you sent out to other people back into your account to make sure the those are not offshore accounts. While in March and April I called paypal repeatedly to resolve the problem and they continued telling me different stories regarding how i could get unbanned from their service. Ultimately they said I had been permabanned from their services and remain with a limited account. Problem was I did not have keys to pay the people back at that time because I had sold most of them away before paypal had limited my account. They also froze all funds in my paypal account and said I could not accessr the funds to reimburse people out of my account until 180 days had passed. That’s why I’ve had to wait for so long to repay people I owe. When paypal finally released the funds they had frozen in my account I readded everyone that had deleted me off their friends list to tell them I could repay them back now. Some have taken longer than others to readd and i had to wait until everyone had added me back. After I had everyone I owed added back I commenced paying them what I owed to them at the time paypal intervened and froze my funds.​

Attached Files:

2. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
  3. HusKy

HusKy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17616506
    Here are my 2 cents as I was one of the victims.

I have no doubt that the chargebacks were out of SSFK's hands. Even though it took 6 months to repay us, it eventually happened and he paid everyone back.
    Situations like this, where the accused pays everyone back are way too rare for me to not support this appeal.

+1
  4. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    Recently Paypal as change there method of with holding people money because of them getting sue by a lot number of people. In this case Paypal thought be base to send this email to everyone that it harm or may have not harm. This newest informative i have got from Paypal or anything doing with this case. I do want to remind you that I have pay everyone back and that is why i have no more people saying that i own them money on my Backpack.tf but again this just update on the newest informative i got on my case

Attached Files:

5. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    May i ask when somebody going look at older report or something. I see people that post in a couple days or even a week but my not even look at by any of mods/admins. I have show my proof that Paypal was the one did charge back and I did pay the people back. Maybe in 2017 is my lucky year and steam-rep finally look at my appeal.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    All new appeals get screened/initial replies, if their are ones that can be easily worked at that time, they are. Otherwise, they wait in line, if an appeal gets too "old" and the user is still active, the appeal will be expedited. Yours does not meet either of the above examples so its in the regular pile for now.
  7. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    When does report become the right age? Two more years down the line or maybe three years? Just want to know how long i may need to wait for this report to get resolve and then i get under a Warning tag and start process of that. Because does Warning tag take about year or two to appeal too? Also thank you for whoever answer my questions
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
  9. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    Sorry i forgot about some of rules but those question not really answer in #16 at all. It pretty much says that it take a long time to appeal thing on steamrep. Again sorry about bumping it just trying get little bit info about the appeal
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    locking until addressed for excessive bumping.

lifted
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  11. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    I have a few questions:
    1. Can you explain exactly why PayPal limited your account? You should provide any supporting documentation, if you have any.
    2. How many people were charged back?
    3. Did you pay back everyone who were affected?
    4. Why did you wait many months to pay the users back instead of doing that as soon as possible?
  12. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:

1. At the time, PayPal never gave me the reason why they banned my account. They just said my account looked suspicious and asked me to give them information like State ID, Bank account info, and address.
    2. It should be a total of 7 people charged back. Two of them were my friends; five of them were people I added. One of my friends said I did not need to pay him back at all.
    3. To the best of my knowledge I have paid everyone back.
    4. At the time I was going to High school so I had no job and I had to wait 180 days for the refund to be accessible from PayPal. My post at the top mentioned all the details about how I could not pay them until PayPal relinquished the money.

Attached Files:

13. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Our records indicate that in as early of August of 2015, you had over 100 keys in your inventory, or enough of them to refund at least some of these people. I understand your PayPal was limited until October, I guess I still don't see why you waited so long when it looks like you would have been able to do it much earlier.
    Part of the appeals process is to show you repaid in a reasonable timely manor, 6 months is generally considered completely unacceptable.
  14. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    I am looking at backpack.tf search history and I do not see over 100 keys at all. Maybe you are talking about January to March which is the time I was selling keys and buying them. Not everyone I trade with was effect with the pay back.
  15. Sir Super Fluffy Kitten

Steam:
    I am looking at backpack.tf search history; I do not see over 100 keys at all. Maybe you are talking about January to April which, is the time I was selling keys and buying them. The picture I posted shows that only had 2.22keys on August 3 in 2015. The other picture I post is one from August 31 in 2015. If talking about the keys I had in April those were sold before chargeback happen. Also sorry for the unfinished reply.

Attached Files:

16. You Are The One

Steam:
    With consideration, due to lack of admin followup since appeal was posted, time tagged and no issues since, the tag is being dropped to a caution. Please note, no judgement is being made on the merits of the original tagging nor does this preclude you from being retagged for another offense or if we find out you lied in the appeal. I am absolutely not satisfied with your explanation of proof of repayment and how the original chargebacks occurred and no additional appeal will be considered until addressed.

Appeal downgraded.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**