1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198064341003 - (MardeL / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MardeL, Oct 16, 2014.

1. MardeL

MardeL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52037637
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198064341003 (MardeL)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I no have any steam accounts​

Appeal description:
    I really dont know what heppend with me.I have many +reps in my profileand i doed this. Im really sorry for doing this scamm but I apologized from him.
    Sorry for doing this agin please take down my bann :/.
    (sorry for my bad english)​
  2. [A.B.L] ExDe707

[A.B.L] ExDe707 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52097999
    Reps on steam profiles are completely irrelevant and are not considered as reputations. They can be faked, that's why they are usually not trusted.

Some more info from me: No items were exchanged. The user apologized with a quick +rep on my profile, stating that he deserved the SR tag.
    Also, "Sorry for doing this agin"... You did this before/ scammed other users too?
  3. MardeL

Steam:
    I NOT scammed any players just tried 1 time and i regret it.Sorry mate im not this people.REALLY sorry.I've been through has been mixed too. So i know what the scamm and i really stupid for doing this. And i wanted this "Sorry for doing this,Agin."
    My english soo bad .
  4. MardeL

Steam:
    Please Write Something AdminTeam! :/
  5. [A.B.L] ExDe707

[A.B.L] ExDe707 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52097999
    Bumping your appeal will delay it, thus you'll have to hold out with that ban longer.
  6. MardeL

Steam:
    How i can bump it?
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MardeL Please provide trade inventory trade history for a month prior to and afterward from the date of your report. Be sure not to edit the screens, upload here to the appeal.
  8. MardeL

Steam:
    There. My friends helped me alot and i traded myself up to a unusual then i bought some games on it for them and some for myself of corse.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      107.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      101.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      113.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      136.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      190.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      85 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      61.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      53.1 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      66.1 KB
      Views:
    • 10.PNG
      10.PNG
      File size:
      49 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      10 KB
      Views:
  9. MardeL

Steam:
    And thanks for the reply finally :)!
  10. MardeL

Steam:
    Hello!

First of all thank you for your time. As you may or may not know I commited a scam try 4 years ago and at the time I didn't even know about this site. I sent a trade offer to a guy, with some pretty bad scamming method, I don't even remember.
    Yes I tried to make an appeal 4 years ago after this happened, but I wasn't able to talk english properly (I was 13 years old..) but even with a 13 year old head I knew I messed up big time. Let me tell you my little backstory. So I traded alot, I made a fortune with trading(alot of my games are from trading). So this little guy so called Antony(me) had a friend who scammed someone with a knife in CSGO and told me it was so easy everyone can do It. I got scammed with 1 unusual hat, right at the time so I felt really bad. And that is when the trouble began. So I checked backpack.tf unusual trading section for some juicy unusuals, looked (as my friends taught me) for someone with low level, and with not much in inventory so they maybe just unboxed their first unusual. That is when I got reported, totally broke me at the time, I loved trading and I felt like I was so big of an idiot, and so was I..
    After that I totally pushed away my "friends" that (not fully but truly helped me to get this ban..) led me to this. That doesn't stopped me from trading tho. I got in a new friend group, and at the time they wasn't even able to pull off a trade properly. So I helped them. Alot. They helped me too. With the SR ban tag I wasnt able to trade with BP.tf bots and such things like that. I gave them my item and they traded with the bot. So I got more money from trading, not as I like to trade but It was working. I got out of trading again after that becouse of High School and teenager stuff, you know the drill. And now here I'am willing to trade again for fun and to enjoy some quality time with my friends when I get home from school/work.
    I know I made a big mistake and I totally understand that my account is tagged with that SR tag for a reasonable thing but I really wanna make this mistake to get erased from my Steam account. Again, thank you very much for your time, take care!
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.