1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198064995767 - (TotOPST] Lt. Ominous™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ominoustalkingshoe, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Ominoustalkingshoe

Ominoustalkingshoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52365019
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198064995767 (TotOPST] Lt. Ominous™)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, not too sure how to prove this is not my alt but ill try my best SO- a few weeks ago i was banned on tf2outpost for a scammer alt, which i had no clue what this was about, so later i look it up and stuff and it is about my brother's account being marked on steamrep, so here i am now to appeal! I get why you guys think it would be an alt (cuz same IP) Anyways, I researched the ban on him and it was for him running away from a spycrab about 3ish years ago, i dont know why its being talked about now BUT OKAY! Reasons why http://steamcommunity.com/id/ominoustalkingshoe/ is not my alt, he has been on for more years, plus hes on at same times as me sometimes and he has way more games than me. PLUS he has tons and tons of hours in games on steam, scammer alts never have over 5500 hours on tf2, usually just 100 hours max if scammer alt. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ominoustalkingshoe/games/?tab=all) <-- [Thats his hours], I do admit, before i got my account, i played on his account a little bit cuz he showed me tf2 and stuff but it was not a main of mine or a scamming alt of my account now. Anyhow, id love to get this tag off because i feel like it should not be here considering it is not my alt. Thankyou for taking your time and reading this, hope this could be accepted.
    PS-Id like to point out that i have no access to his account if it matters, and we have had similar names at some points in the past and this was so that people knew that i was his brother and stuff. If i really have to, i can pay the guy back what my brother was supposed to give him when he ran, even though it was not me. Thankyou!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to disclose all your alternate accounts

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Well i put my account and my brothers, my brothers isnt an alternate account but same IP, i forgot i also have this alt from when i got hacked i used this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094954029 but thats it
  4. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    It's been 3 months. Any news?
  5. NickTheConMan

NickTheConMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61988625
    Be patient. There are too many appeals to count and only a dozen admins. They'll get to you eventually.

tl;dr be patient.
  6. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Any news. Been quite a long time, I can't do anything with this tag. Just don't think it is fair for this account to get marked if it was my bros account who got marked 3 years ago...
  7. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Been 5 months since appeal. News?
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins decision. At the very least, a defacto alt determination can be made based on a number of factors including but not limited to, connection history both accounts sharing same names, admitting you used the account as your own previously. The appeal is therefor denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**