1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198065343489 - (Untrax / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Untrax, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Untrax

Untrax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52538880
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065343489 (Untrax)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I only have 1 account more and it was from 2007 and cant remember the name on it sadly enough.​

Appeal description:
    Okey so, I thought a bit and I will not scam anymore or well easy to say, but I got this tag for 1 year ago and havent scammed since that since I did not want to get trade banned by Valve.

So I just choose not to you can have some ''Extra Vision'' on me if you do not believe me, not sure what else to write here.

I am not innocent I admit I scammed really much, and if I do get the chance to pay back I will do it, incase I have enough items since it was 1 year ago. And I would be very very glad if you could ''Un-rep'' me.

Night.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to list your account URLs and/or any other accounts that can be linked to you, even if not yours or I cannot start to process the appeal. You will have a week to provide the requested information, and to clarify, lying or lying by omission is an autodeny.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Untrax

Untrax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52538880
    I do have one account but it's not mine but I used it long ago for scamming. ( A friend was on it helping. )
  4. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Could you link to that account? Just saying you have one doesn't help much.
  5. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    denied
    - scamming
    - lying
    - lack of followup

Hidden Content: