1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198065369941 - (GotWaffle / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by cwg | xXGotWaffleXx, Mar 25, 2016.

1. cwg | xXGotWaffleXx

cwg | xXGotWaffleXx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52552106
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065369941 (GotWaffle)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198092336115​

Appeal description:
    Well, lets start at the beginning

Around the start of my TF2 carrier i was making friends trading for ref and the whole 9 yards, then after about 2 years of small trading i went to unusual trading. When i started to trade unusuals i had a lot of friends on my account from trading and one in particular was Caleb The Eternal (76561198042574100) Whom i was not friends with he was just a trader that i didn't remove from my friends list, cause i was lazy. Well it was about sometime in July, 2015 when he asked me if i had a alt account he could use to store some items for a while, since i had nothing wrong with him and i had a couple of spare alts lying around i let him use one of them. Not a Smurf (76561198092336115). He used it for about a month trading and what not then he returned to his normal account, never heard from him again unless i was to make a big achievement like unboxing an unusual and letting all my friends know. I stopped unusual trading in about December 2015 that is when i went to csgo and just did competitive until about January 2016. From then on i "Got a life" and stopped playing until not which is March 25th, 2016 and i decided to jump back into unusual trading and what not. Until i go to TF2 outpost and notice that i am trade banned and find out its all because of some scamming a person i hardly knew that just i just so happened to trade with almost a year ago. (Also in the scammer report made on Caleb the Eternal (76561198042574100) They had no mention of me and i don't know why i'm marked as his alternate account.)

I know there is no real proof other than my word and the rep I have and the location of my account/IP.

That is my case. Thank you for reading​
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your own fault. http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  3. cwg | xXGotWaffleXx

Steam:
    Well, he didnt commit the scam on MY alt account and im marked as a alt of HIS. So what is my fault of any of this...
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  4. cwg | xXGotWaffleXx

Steam:
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  5. cwg | xXGotWaffleXx

Steam:
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    And that is why you spammed 3 more appeals?
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  7. cwg | xXGotWaffleXx

Steam:
    Whoops, that was my bad. Tried to remake one, but i mustve made 3 by mistake. I thought this was inactive and im still trying to get help to start trading again. Is there any way you can look into this please?
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Mr.Wizard likes this.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, Per policy;
    • Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.
    This was a willful act and is outside the scope of being "tricked/scammed" into giving out account credentials where we would consider such a defense. Even if what you say is true, their is always a possibility that the other user is capable of reclaiming the account and why we have this policy. A defacto alt determination has been made and the account will stay tagged as such.

I am unable to consider the appeal further, appeal denied.