1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198065369941 - (GotWaffle / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by cwg | xXGotWaffleXx, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwg | xXGotWaffleXx

cwg | xXGotWaffleXx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52552106
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065369941 (GotWaffle)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    Not a Smurf (76561198092336115)​

Appeal description:
    Well, lets start at the beginning

Around the start of my TF2 carrier i was making friends trading for ref and the whole 9 yards, then after about 2 years of small trading i went to unusual trading. When i started to trade unusuals i had a lot of friends on my account from trading and one in particular was Caleb The Eternal (76561198042574100) Whom i was not friends with he was just a trader that i didn't remove from my friends list, cause i was lazy. Well it was about sometime in July, 2015 when he asked me if i had a alt account he could use to store some items for a while, since i had nothing wrong with him and i had a couple of spare alts lying around i let him use one of them. Not a Smurf (76561198092336115). He used it for about a month trading and what not then he returned to his normal account, never heard from him again unless i was to make a big achievement like unboxing an unusual and letting all my friends know. I stopped unusual trading in about December 2015 that is when i went to csgo and just did competitive until about January 2016. From then on i "Got a life" and stopped playing until not which is March 25th, 2016 and i decided to jump back into unusual trading and what not. Until i go to TF2 outpost and notice that i am trade banned and find out its all because of some scamming a person i hardly knew that just i just so happened to trade with almost a year ago. (Also in the scammer report made on Caleb the Eternal (76561198042574100) They had no mention of me and i don't know why i'm marked as his alternate account.)

I am marked as this guys alternate account even though i know very little about him and i am my own account. He got caught scamming and all his alts were marked, including me. Even though yet again, I am not his account.

That is my case. Thank you for reading​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.