1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198065631331 - (Earl de Darkwood / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Earl de Darkwood, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Earl de Darkwood

Earl de Darkwood New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52682801
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198065631331 (Earl de Darkwood)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Basicly ,I'm banned on sop since 2011
    Tried to evade with Earl de Darkwood, admins took nearly one year to find out that I was an alt. (made several others accounts to sometimes sell my hats that I earned via Normal trading for buds / money)

The only infraction I made in 2013 was a fake paypal + max head for a whirly warrior kill a watt (after getting banned from outpost)
    Now we're in 2015
    A lots of reputable traders got banned for trading with me ,even if my hats were legits ,and the hats I owned before etc. (Dixit Burning Polar pullover ,Golden Frying Pan ,Hong kong cones recently ,and some lots of other trades)
    Trying to be a legit trader since years ,but ain't possible when everyone call you a "scammer", "hijacker" or anything that claim that my hats are unlegit.

I just try to end up this misery, and ask for at least a caution or something ,I got one of the oldest ban, and still try to trade on a legit way.
    (http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/94747 was during one year on outpost ,and everything was fine (with Earl de Darkwood) ).

I made an appeal already ,actually two ,the last one ended up faster then what I tought (and probably just an abuse of power)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    appeal was already rejected, sop will not readdress the tag, you were told not to make any new appeals, do so again and you will lose posting privileges in the appeal section, final warning