1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198065980100 - (Monti / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Monty_, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Monty_

Monty_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52857186
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065980100 (Monti)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198061134530 | 76561198065980100 | 76561198062892014 | 76561198062825547 | 76561198062895692​

Appeal description:
    I committed the offence when I was 11 back in 2012. I am now 16 and a completely different person. Kids make mistakes and after I attempted to scam someone I obviously never did again and lived with the tags for a good 4 and a half years or so. I am getting back into trading and competitive TF2 and would greatly appreciate if the tag could be removed.
    Firstly I had a Tf2OP tag, this was removed personally by Sneeza the owner of TF2OP with help from WIKI the admin at tf2OP. They decided to unban me as they believe I should be given another chance, now that I have removed the tags from all my alts (again I have NO access to any of these accounts anymore and I havnt for years) I am here to appeal the SR tag
    THE OLD THREAD WITH LOTS OF USEFUL INFORMATION
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    At the very minimum, you need to document your steps to try and recover your original account before we can consider your case. We have a policy on multiple appeals in the case of alts, to prevent multiple attempts at appealing, so we strictly require the single appeal you make be done from the account which was marked. Since this account you're appealing from is marked as an alt, and not the original offending account, your appeal (which does not dispute being an alt) kind of has to be done from that same account which was marked. If you can't recover the Steam account, you should be prepared to show your failed attempts to recover the account through Steam Support.

As another suggestion, you can also log into our forums directly without using Steam. You would simply log in directly by clicking the "Log in or Sign Up" button in the upper-right corner of the page, then the "Advanced Options" button. If you have only ever logged in using Steam, your SteamRep forum account probably does not have a password, but you can set one using a password self-reset here: http://forums.steamrep.com/lost-password/ Appealing from that original forum account (monty2510), even if you can't access the associated Steam account anymore, would be good enough.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.