1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198066520025 - (Marcus Aurelius / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Marcus Aurelius, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53127148
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198066520025 (Marcus Aurelius)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none.​

Appeal description:
    Ok, so my caution tag is actually a caution tag on reddit, because I admitted to sharking noobs (not even markable on SR) and cause I tried to extort an unban (which was a joke, as evidenced in the 2 liner. I didn't even try)

This reflects poorly on my trust, as I have

1) brokered many items successfully, without trying anything suspicious

2) actually helped recover a scam victim's items (as of right now they are in the no-longer-victim's backpack)

3) Never have attempted trade scams/impersonations/gambling fraud

4) The "extortion attempt" was a joke, cause I was trolling the admins of r/tf2trade (they were kinda mean to me). They took it seriously and decided to slap me with a caution tag.

I would like the reddit tag removed; not an unban, just the tag removed so that I may trade without traders calling my incorruptibility into question.

Thanks,

Marcus

P.S. It says to appeal caution tags for reddit on a different page, but I can't cause I'm not banned per se.

I will provide evidence of each of my trustworthy acts upon admin request.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You cannot appeal Reddit tags here. Read the "HOW-TO" appeal guide on the top of this section for further info.