1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198069794780 - (Gohan / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KinaKen, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KinaKen

KinaKen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54764526
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198069794780 (Gohan)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned about 951 days ago from today for soliciting fake rep for my tf2 trading account. I have been using the same account since the ban and moved on from playing TF2 to playing Dota 2.

Before i was banned i asked everyone on my friends list to give me reputation on my thread to beef it up. I did not know this was illegal or against the rules and before i knew it i was in deep trouble. Never have i scammed a single soul on any game in steam, i was just looking to grow my steam rep so i can become an even larger trader and do even bigger deals with people.

I am appealing again, years later, in hopes of gaining my tf2 and dota2 trading privileges back. I have learned to live with the restrictions on my account but i would love to be able to trade on tf2 and dota 2 without having to have someone call me out on it or for a server to deny my entry.

Thank you,
    Sammy​
  2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.