1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198070262297 - ([TUL] Neutro / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Neutro, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutro

Neutro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54998284
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198070262297 ([TUL] Neutro)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    Apparently I am an "alt of 'Victim [I am back]". I don't know what that means but I can assure you I don't have any alts. I talked to a few friends who had the same issue I did and they said that you guys use some IP tracer thing? Well I made my account at school, so maybe that had something to do with it as to why we had the same IP. But I honestly have no idea what is going on. I just want to know why you guys think I am an alt of him. We have one friend in common which is Zaros whom I'd added for trading. This detrimental to my already thriving trading career. I just want to know what is happening; I'm so confused.

Neutro
  2. Neutro

Neutro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54998284
    Reread through the appeal tips. http://steamcommunity.com/id/theybreathe is my friend from school who, now I see, is also banned as an alt of "Victim [I am back]". We are currently famly sharing and I go to his house and log into steam frequently. He doesn't trade, well only in game or for things he wants such as cosmetics, stranges, etc. and plays a variety of other games such as I.
  3. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.