1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198071800336 - (v0gel =DD / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GentleSpy 2, Jan 15, 2016.

1. GentleSpy 2

GentleSpy 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55767304
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198071800336 (v0gel =DD)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Alright, so I wan't to start this appeal off by apologizing to EVERYONE, That I have made worried / sad because they got scammed. I really do think about it now. This happend three years ago when I was barely 11 years old. Now I just turned 14. I'm getting off topic but I wanna say that I was extremely young when this happend and I did not think about it. I was stupid and ruthless!

An unban would really help me going back to trading and not have those [SCAMMER] Tags behind my name on UP (Uber Pirates) servers as I still do play on them.

My english is poor and I excuse for that. All I have to say is that we all made mistakes, especially at the age of 10. Another chance would be amazing as I have learned a leasson, got somewhat mature and sharpened up from the mistakes.

Im sorry.

Regards,
    v0gel.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You say you have an alternate account, but the link you provided is invalid, please provide the correct link.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Two weeks notice to followup, also am asking for Your inventory history from April of 2013
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to followup even after an extra 1/2 year to, denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**