1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198071952337 - (♛|PissChugger|♛ / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by wilson69, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilson69

wilson69 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55843304
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198071952337 (♛|PissChugger|♛)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Unconfirmed Report 2 years later..

Hello, about two years ago back when i played Team Fortress 2 i admit it i was a giant noob. not only to valve games but also to steam market and steam games/store i met iRobert through a mutual friend Captain Bones and i was interested in his items, and i thought hey i had this game coupon [i thought it would grant acsess to any game that u would want only one time use of course] so i begin to trade and iRobert was going along with it so i had no clue that he was going to report me and he made me think that it was an actual card/item to grant acsess to a steam game, what he shouldve done was told me at the start and then give me atleast a chance because i had other items in my inventory that i was willing to trade for his, the part where i got mad, he was really making me angry and I myself hate when people ask for an apolige{now looking back thats all I shouldve said}:rolleyes: but like the stubborn person i am i decided not to. Now its been 2 years and this Report is still Unconfirmed even tho the admin looked at the evidence and claim that iRobet posted, i know it is FAQ policy to leave it on but its been two years and it is messing with my trades so may you please remove it thanks and have a nice day!
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    You are not marked, you do not have an SR Caution, nothing can be done about that pending report; you must wait until a staff member reviews it.
    You Are The One likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.