1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072489265 - (Jihad Joe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mike Litoris 3, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Mike Litoris 3

Mike Litoris 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56111768
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072489265 (Jihad Joe)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I'd like to appeal my ban made by tf2shop owner penguin. I added him to discuss if he was interested in my knife, and he said I had owed him money due to charge-back incidents approximately a year ago, and after much back and forth and many threats from him of inventory being deleted etc.. I decided to give in and give him the requested item because my CC company had thought my payments on his website fraudulent and took the money back but I was never notified. So this is like 10 months after the CC took the money back. He gave me a mark after he said he wouldn't and even after I gave him the requested item and he then said I would receive a share because what I had gave him was over $400, and I owed him about $115. That was 95 days ago and my steam-rep thread against hasn't been viewed by an admin yet, most of the proof is there so I'll link it here. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.83718/
    I think it would be fair if I got my ban unmarked because I didn't even charge-back and take the money back and if anything I was the one scammed here because I was promised my share 95 days ago, and had multiple people of high reputation on the steam-rep site agree that it was not something to be taken lightly of what he did. So that is why I think I should lose my mark. Thank you for your time if anyone reads it.
    Also important, a steam-rep admin and a tf2-shop working said it was a Conflict of Interest.​
  2. Mike Litoris 3

Mike Litoris 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56111768
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    you need to provide details of the chargebacks.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied. Without followup, I cannot make a determination beyond what the original admin banned you based on.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**