1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072829363 - (JustChillin' / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JustChillin', Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56281817
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072829363 (JustChillin')

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello! I've got banned by steamrep (actually the account got banned) more than year ago. Since my little brother was using my steam account back then to play dota 2 he went into the "trading" business and eventually started to "cheat" or as you call it "scam" by changing name of items in order to add more "value" to them. Anyway he got caught at the end and banned by steamrep. I think it is unfair that now when I want to do bigger trades on my own (talking about cash trades and big key trades), to be displayed as a scammer who was banned by steamrep. I didn't do the scam and I want to apologize to the guy who was scammed and if I can help him repaying somehow. I will love to be helped somehow, since I do not want to make another account in steam, this one is my first and I want to be my last. I want to use all benefits of trading and this is a big wall for me at the moment, since people deny doing big trades with me. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will understand me and pretend to be at my position for at least few minutes. Have a good day.

P.S

I managed to find the thread where the account was banned:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198072829363.40015/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account, makes no difference in terms of an appeal.
  3. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    I respect that, but still do you think it's fair? I am ready to apologize and repay the person + I now have everything enabled (as safety proportions) so that I ensure this will never repeat again...
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You should have repaid before making an appeal. And yes, I do think its fair the account owner is responsible for their account, as said, makes no difference on SR in terms of an appeal.
  5. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    I can't find the guy, he has probably ignoring me, so I can not add him in steam. I will repay to him once I contact him... Can you please assist, and don't you think that If I was a scammer I wouldn't just made another account and do this continuously ?
  6. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Victim's info:
    | steamname: alejandro*22*
    | steam3ID: [U:1:70776800]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:35388400
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031042528
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/paravosbasura
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198031042528

Original report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198072829363.40015/
    Figure out what you owe using the report. I'm not familiar with Dota, so I'm not sure on the value of any of these items.

Victim was playing Dota 2 when I posted this, so they are still active.
  7. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    I cannot add him, since he's blocked me. How to contact him??? I will repay with the items I need to pay. Just contact me with him.
  8. Tsunami_x

Tsunami_x New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28620776
    If it helps, i have sent a Friend request, and will ask him to remove you from his block/ignore list so you can do the right thing.

Just an outsider trying to help, Hope im not "sticking my nose where it isnt wanted" - Good luck, keep your nose clean :D
  9. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35388400
    Hi, yes, I am here after a long time.
    You (or your brother) blocked me from his friends list, and this prevents me add it.
    "Failed to add friend" ...
    Unblock me.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/paravosbasura
    After such a dirty cheat way, it helped me a lesson not to trust strangers and to be more attentive when trade items with descriptions, etc.
  10. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    I've added you as friend, thanks.
  11. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    Hello! I've contacted with the victim and we had a little chat, as I am gladn and thankfull that he did forgive me about the case, what shall we do now?
    [​IMG]
  12. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    Beyond all, it seems incredible that expect to remove the ban, as I said, you are the responsible for the account. With this approach and excuse that was your brother, everybody could be unbanned. Since my items will not return, just see that you abide by the sanction.
  13. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    Beyond all, it seems incredible that none of you - the "victim" of this such a cruel and colossal trade scam nor the administrator is willing to tell me what to do in order to gain access to the feautures i was not guilty to be banned from using. Tell me what should I do and not just replying to me that I am responsible for my account and other lalala. I am sick of newbie traders to tell me : "Oh but you are scammer, but you have been banned by steamrep." Thanks in advance
  14. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    What you should do is to accept the penalty. As I had to accept that his brother (from your account) cheated me. My items not returned. And I'm the loser.
  15. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    It's so amazing how people away from my country Bulgaria ( yes, it may be poor, little and unknown but people respect each other and give help even to the complete strangers. ) don't give a fu*k. Ive been into several more countries. I didnt find another one who has citizens like the ones in my country. Its so pathethic while I scroll down the lines and see that you are not even up to a deal with a person who wasnt guilty. I am posting this like 1 year and a half since my brother scammed you because I understood that like month ago. Anyway, lets wait for the Admin to say what to do and eventually close this topic since he's not from Bulgaria either.
  16. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    Since it includes the subject ... My country (Argentina) has the highest inflation in the world (behind Venezuela), our currency is undervalued and the dollar went through the roof. To give you an idea, a dollar cost us 14 pesos. And wages are not very high, the average salary is 3000-4500 pesos.
    Purchase at a supermarket for food of the week ranges between 400 / 500 pesos for a family of 2 or 3 people.
    Thanks to our president, we can only buy a few dollars a month.
    I have no lucky that my family has money, let alone use it in a game .... So when his brother cheated me, not only cheated me an item today is around 32usd (and at that time + 50usd ), since due to all this I lost a lot of money (32 * 14 = 448 pesos) (50 * 14 = 700pesos). What I mean by this? I never had the chance to say "Bah, it's only 32usd courier tomorrow I will buy another card with my parents." I had to start again trading from what little I had left, and with effort and dedication, now I already have a little more than his brother stole.
    And I had to "suffer" (so to speak) and start all over again, I see very fair that you meet the penalty.
    Greetings,
    Alejandro.
  17. JustChillin'

JustChillin' New User

Steam:
    Dude, don't start with the "suffer topic" (I was so badly scammed that I lost my money for eating and living. If you really had trouble with money would you ever spend some for a virtual game? Even would you have played a virtual game. Since your gave an example of your average salary - 4000 pesos (makes roughly 300 USD), I will give you an example of my country - the salary here is 200-250 USD, so don't complain and cry like a baby for a thing happened before like year and a half and done not by me, now you will say the account is yours, but you probably dont have a brother and you will never understand what I am trying to say. Also, you are actually guilty for being "scammed". As I browse carefully through all the ss's and chats, sorry but are you dumb? It's written clearly particle sm s✿✿✿*y number under the courier? What makes you believe it's ethereal flames, and its clearly seen it's renamed. Everyone CAN RENAME an item, it's what description tag and name tags are used for... Will you tell someone if he is offering you an EF courier but he has renamed it Lava or some s✿✿✿ and wants to trade for your courier... You are so guilty for yourself and I don't know who was the admin who made that ban, but you are also guilty. I request an upperlevel of support here, if possible. And why is this thread dead?
  18. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    No, I think the ban is well given because you (or "your brother") make fraud in trades in a very unfair way.
    Now only meets your sanction, as I had to accept the scam "his brother."
  19. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    P.S. I Should be mad here, not you, that you 'are Properly punished. Crazy, no? My items will not return.
    I'm not crying, I actually enjoy that they're trying to justify "your brother" was the one who cheated me, as I have said, the penalty applies to the account, not the owner.
  20. 22alejandro22

22alejandro22 New User

Steam:
    Hi,
    Well apparently this guy is now trying to accuse me of scammer to me, when at any time I did something outside the rules of trade:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.