1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198073363380 - (Kaizer`Rey / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kaizer`ReY, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Kaizer`ReY

Kaizer`ReY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56548826
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198073363380 (Kaizer`Rey)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good day admins,

I'm here to appeal my innocence over the offenses that was given to me and made my account from dota2lounge banned. First of all, I'm sorry if i offended some players/traders on that site that might made them think or reported me instead of being a low ballers(low unsatisfying offers). However, I also know that i have friends and also one family of mine who were on illegal tradings or scam but the fact that i did not help them with what their doing and i dont know how am i an accessory of their crime. It's not fair to think that because were friends and they done illegal tradings or scam then I am banned too because I was on their friend lists. I did not pushed them to do those things and i am convinced that i did not do wrong or whatever to make me suffer this consequences.
    I hope i appealed right on this page and i also hope that my innocence will prevail on this matter. Please make my d2l account unbanned, i need to trade and bet items for my future dota 2 gaming.

Thank you so much and have a good day to all :)
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You will have to appeal your D2T tag with D2T, please refer to the sticky threads at the top of this section.