1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198073839278 - (Batica / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Randy Marsh, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Randy Marsh

Randy Marsh Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56786775
    ok so this is the pretty much the people i scammed,i am repaying each one of them when they accept my request
    also an skial staff member told that there is no report for my ban,and that there should be.
    220.png 219.png
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016
  2. Randy Marsh

Steam:
    lunger is spy btw
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016
  3. Randy Marsh

Steam:
    i have added all of them but they aren't using their steam accounts
    also it has been 2 years since i made this thread i would be really thankfull if you could review it
    thats in advance :D
    "also an skial staff member told that there is no report for my ban,and that there should be."
    on scrap.tf it says im banned because of "impersontaing a bot" and i got banned from stream rep the same day so i belive that is the report
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to wait.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,
    Repayment is a requirement of an appeal, it has been for longer then the time of you posting yours. I cannot grant an appeal if you took years to repay and still have not fully repaid.
  6. Randy Marsh

Steam:
    well they aren't answering,i would repay if the wanted me to obviously,i mean they are using steam
    its only 3 weapons and i can repay it to scrap.tf or anyone else
    il be happy to repay
  7. Randy Marsh

Steam:
    johnny has added me and i have sent him an offer for the items,as soon as he is online he will see it
  8. Randy Marsh

Steam:
    i need this to be done kind of fast because im in some kind of big bussines deal and this is hurting my reputation,i repayed some and i tried to repay them all and if they accept my request i will repay all of them
    if its possable for this to be your priority because i have been waiting the longest of them all,thank you,also a caution tag for now can do it but only for a week or so
    thanks in advance
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Sorry, I am not giving you any special treatment nor can I grant the appeal for failure to previously repay after all this time.