1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198074137425 - ({xHCO} REACH 57 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {xHCO} REACH 57, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {xHCO} REACH 57

{xHCO} REACH 57 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56935848
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074137425 ({xHCO} REACH 57)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear administrators of Steam Rep,
    I, {xHCO} REACH 57, sincerely apologize for my actions in the past, i was stupid and childish and believed i was going to get awesome weapons for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive by cheating people out of the with no consequences, nobody fell for my trick. As one may tell by the fact that I am making this appeal, i realize that what i did was wrong, and I am sincerely sorry for what i have done and will never do anything like that again or shall i burn my PC in a fire if i do. My actions were immature and selfish, i will not repeat history and make the same mistakes i made in the past again, that i pledge. I ask for your forgiveness and that you let me back into your wonderful community. I am very happy that you care about those who are in your community enough to protect from losing what they worked for unjustly. If you do not let me back into the community i completely understand and will move on with life just playing the game and working things out as i go. I respect your decision as an admin and i pledge to follow the rules from now on out.
    -Sincerely,
    {xHCO} REACH 57​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @{xHCO} REACH 57,

You have a red tag on SteamRep, but the listed ban is not handled on SteamRep forums.
    SteamRep currently ONLY handles the following tags for appeals:
    • BANNED BY SR
    • SR CAUTION
    • BANNED BY SOP
    • SOP CAUTION
    • BANNED BY AF2
    • AF2 CAUTION
    • BANNED BY ASBO
    • ASBO CAUTION
    • BANNED BY RAWR
    • RAWR CAUTION
    SR = SteamRep
    SOP = SourceOP
    AF2 = Ace Fortress 2 (Defunct Community)
    ASBO = ASBO Gaming (Defunct Community)

Any red or orange markings on our site not listed above are handled by the respective community they were issued by, NOT HERE. If you have a tag that is not listed above, you can find where to appeal here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

There is NO point to appeal to us, do not make a new appeal. Look at the information above and find out what applies to your situation. This appeal is invalidated and archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.